The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Lotus fans! Great site here. I don't own a Lotus 'yet' but I have always loved them. I currently drive a turbo Miata, I have always been a fan of small, lightweight cars.

I am a technician at Aston Martin Orlando. Some of you may have heard already, we are also going to be the new Lotus franchise! We are looking to be fully operational by the end of September at the latest.

Looking foward to being a part of a very enthusiastic community and hopefully meeting some of you ( and servicing your vehicles :) )

If you're ever in the area stop by, I'd be glad to show you around the shop.

-Craig

·
Registered
161 Posts
I will try and stop by soon. I actually spoke with one of your service guys yesterday about my powerdoor lock issue but your service for Lotus is not open yet. I will end up having to take it to Jax in a couple weeks to be fixed. I was very happy when I found out you were going to open and be a full service facility. Talk to you guys soon and I will make sure to stop by and visit sometime in the next couple weeks.

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
What up man? Hope I didn't scare you too bad on the ride ;). Nah I'm just playin you were actually more calm than anyone else. I went easy on you though lol. But anyway.... can't wait until its fully up and running. I wish it was sooner though. Tomorrow morning I am dropping the car off in Saint P to have the steering rack replaced, stereo replaced, hard top bulge fixed, and AC indicator light fixed.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Craig,

Welcome aboard and look forward to seeing the new dealership. It will be nice to have a Lotus dealer in town.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Question for you: Friend has Aston and she heard that it was not going to be a full service dealership for Aston Martin and that they wouldn't be able to have service done there. Was she just mis-informed? I would like to think she was.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Question for you: Friend has Aston and she heard that it was not going to be a full service dealership for Aston Martin and that they wouldn't be able to have service done there. Was she just mis-informed? I would like to think she was.
She was mis-informed. We are a full service facility.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Welcome Craig - I am really please to have a local Lotus dealer!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts