The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not currently a Lotus owner but am a general enthusiast and gravitate towards the kind of package offered by the philosophy behind these cars. I've otherwise been lurking for a while now and have finally signed up to join the fun.

I currently daily a first generation Miata that deserves much better than what this winter is dishing out, but hopefully spring is just around the corner. (Too optimistic?)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hello and welcome. I've done the Miata winter driving in PA years back. It was was fun and terrifying at the same time.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the insight, I'll have to see about getting out to join in the fun once spring comes around. I'm also assuming it will at this point, it just seems like its going to keep feeling like a winter wasteland outside.

I've rather enjoyed the winter weather this year in the Miata. When I've been able to find a chance to play in it that is, and not worrying about my fellow commuters and whether they're going to try something...brave.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Welcome from PA (Quakertown, you know, a few exits north of you on the NE Extension of the PA Turnpike).

There's quite a few of us in the region (and some of them actually have cars that run!...my poor car needs bucketfuls of TLC to get to where I want it...all part of the journey!).

Cheers,

Scott

1 - 7 of 7 Posts