The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Welcome! have some perfect roads for an exige out your way, good luck in your search!

·
Administrator
3,146 Posts
Welcome to LT! Be sure to get your ten posts in so that you will be free to reply and post in the Marketplace.

·
Premium Member
618 Posts
Welcome aboard. You might want to check this out:

·
Registered
2007 Lotus Exige S
215 Posts
Hey all, I am in the market for a lotus exige. Coming from Salt Lake City Utah.

Can't wait to purchase and drive one once this snow melts..
Welcome, guardian druid YoungGunn19. Best of luck on your search!

·
Registered
2017 Ford Raptor, 1987 GMC 1500, 2005 Lotus elise (sold)
7 Posts
Hey all, I am in the market for a lotus exige. Coming from Salt Lake City Utah.

Can't wait to purchase and drive one once this snow melts..
Welcome! I'm in South Jordan in the processing of rebuilding my Elise SC. There was a gray 06 Exige listed in SLC just a couple months ago. I'll keep an eye out for you.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I saw that evora for sale 16 days ago in SLC. I'm too late other wise I would have considered picking it up. Glad to see there are a bunch of people in SLC with lotus. I've never seen any out here in person

·
Registered
42 Posts
I saw that evora for sale 16 days ago in SLC. I'm too late other wise I would have considered picking it up. Glad to see there are a bunch of people in SLC with lotus. I've never seen any out here in person
Welcome! I joined a few months back and also in the Salt Lake area. I have only seen a handful driving around over the past 10 or so years since I even learned about these cars. There's a few of us in the area so hopefully we can get together here soon when things warm up. Good look on the hunt!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Welcome! I joined a few months back and also in the Salt Lake area. I have only seen a handful driving around over the past 10 or so years since I even learned about these cars. There's a few of us in the area so hopefully we can get together here soon when things warm up. Good look on the hunt!
If you guys want to go see some lotus in person go check out automotive addiction in Sandy town center. There’s an evora and an exige in there right now and I’ve been assured some others are on the way ;)

·
Premium Member
618 Posts
There was a small museum I visited around 2010 at what was then Miller Motorsports Park not far from SLC. They had some nice classic Lotus and a GT40. It's now a Geely owned facility, Utah Motorsports Campus. Wonder if the collection is still there...🤔

·
Premium Member
591 Posts
If you guys want to go see some lotus in person go check out automotive addiction in Sandy town center. There’s an evora and an exige in there right now and I’ve been assured some others are on the way ;)
Is there an admission fee to Automotive Addiction?

And to the Original Poster welcome from Draper.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Is there an admission fee to Automotive Addiction?

And to the Original Poster welcome from Draper.
Yeah if I remember right it was like $15. I didn't actually go in when I was there a couple weeks back but I did see the front of the Evora just looking through the gate. I couldn't see the Exige but maybe it wasn't there yet either. I was waiting until they got more cars to go because it still looked a little spread out. Granted it is a huge area and it's hard to tell really.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Yeah if I remember right it was like $15. I didn't actually go in when I was there a couple weeks back but I did see the front of the Evora just looking through the gate. I couldn't see the Exige but maybe it wasn't there yet either. I was waiting until they got more cars to go because it still looked a little spread out. Granted it is a huge area and it's hard to tell really.
It’s $10-$12 and the Exige is there now; I was just there today. :).

1 - 20 of 20 Posts