The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New Evora S owner. Looking forward to learning more about the car and contributing to forums. Must say, the quality of info, presentation, and courtesy among contributors is a refreshing change from the Ferrari/Porsche forums.

·
Premium Member
5,195 Posts
Welcome and congratulations! I came from the classic car side and agree with your impressions. Lotus owners are a unique bunch. We tend to help our brothers rather than view them as competition. Great brotherhood here!

·
Registered
279 Posts
New Evora S owner. Looking forward to learning more about the car and contributing to forums. Must say, the quality of info, presentation, and courtesy among contributors is a refreshing change from the Ferrari/Porsche forums.
Curious if you bought the green one in Sarasota? Welcome.

·
Addict
2007 Lotus Exige S
1,423 Posts
There is a great community of Lotus owners here. I would have made the purchase regardless, but this made the decision easer.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Curious if you bought the green one in Sarasota? Welcome.
Yes. With the GT4 striping. Looking forward to completing "breakin" and exploring the capabilities of the car.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Yes. With the GT4 striping. Looking forward to completing "breakin" and exploring the capabilities of the car.
Wow, I looked at that one...nice car.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice. I saw that one when we were there. Did they still have the atom there?
Yep, Ariel Atom still there when I purchased 3 wks ago. Yesterday, did not see it in the showroom................sold??????????

1 - 9 of 9 Posts