The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just like to say hello from Saudi. I'm a proud owner of an 2010 S240 Exige.

Hazim:wave:

·
Banned
3,229 Posts
It is easier to post the photos on FaceBook, or Flicker, or some other website and then just link it here...

·
Registered
424 Posts

·
Registered
1998 Elise Duratec, 2009 Exige S240 (+TVS1320 / CC)
908 Posts
Marhaba Hazim...nice car!

2010 hey? Did you get it from Al Ghassan (I thought they only imported Exiges up to 2009?) or outside of The Kingdom?

Now that Al Ghassan has given-up on Lotus, you could get help / service / parts from Al Futtaim in the UAE, who just started about 6 months ago.

Cheers Sean

·
Super Moderator
5,461 Posts
How can I attache the pic? there is no attachment icon ?
There is... it is below the text box in the section additional options it has "Manage Attachements"

here

Capture.jpg

It is easier to post the photos on FaceBook, or Flicker, or some other website and then just link it here...
Better to attach to the post. It will stay with the thread longer - links often have short lifetimes.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Marhaba Hazim...nice car!

2010 hey? Did you get it from Al Ghassan (I thought they only imported Exiges up to 2009?) or outside of The Kingdom?

Now that Al Ghassan has given-up on Lotus, you could get help / service / parts from Al Futtaim in the UAE, who just started about 6 months ago.

Cheers Sean
Marhabttan Sean,

I bought the car used from Qatar, it had 10000 km. and started doing the nice work :cool:

The attached pic. are when I first bought it

Attachments

·
Registered
1998 Elise Duratec, 2009 Exige S240 (+TVS1320 / CC)
908 Posts
Hey Hazim
that's a great find, there cant be too many Exiges in Qatar. Marbruck!

If you're ever over UAE way, look us up, there's a growing Lotus community here now :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello,

Do you still have the Exige?
Selling it?

Looking for an Exige S2 in Gulf countries.
Please contact me on Whatsapp +971 566 81 3050

Cheers,

Michael

1 - 20 of 22 Posts