The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Proud owner of a Lotus Exige 240S -08
I have plans on converting RHD to LHD and thought this forum would be a place to start searching for tips and parts I may need:)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
***** lurker
732 Posts
Thanks, Im thinking maybe I could find a crashed car to the pick the parts i need, were does the crashed car in US end up?
Often times, it ends up in a smoldering heap on the side of the road after the fire burns out :) If not, they weren't doing it right.

On a serious note, check the forum section here titled The Salvage Yard to get some leads on "junked" cars.

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Congrats and welcome!

But, just to cover all the bases... I wonder if it would be more cost effecitve to sell the LHD and buy a RHD rather than going through a conversion process.....
But then again, I don't know anything about the market condition/availability in Sweden, or the whole of Europe for that mater....

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks!

The car is RHD now and I want to make it convert to LHD.. Most of the Lotus in Sweden is imported from United Kingdom and so is mine, LHD is pretty rare. The conversion process is not that hard, the hard bit is to find the parts I need.
Congrats and welcome!

But, just to cover all the bases... I wonder if it would be more cost effecitve to sell the LHD and buy a RHD rather than going through a conversion process.....
But then again, I don't know anything about the market condition/availability in Sweden, or the whole of Europe for that mater....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts