The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

Registered
2018 Lotus Elise Cup 250
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! Im Mike from Philippines. Would like to share my 2018 Elise Cup 250 with carbon fiber option. Just got her 3 weeks ago and loving every minute of it. This is my 1st Euro car. I still have my Toyota 86 manual of course (boosted) but owning an Elise was my dream since I was in high school 馃槉馃槀 not a lot of Lotus cars here in the Philippines maybe because of the price and parts are hard to come by.

Nways, I decided to order engine cover for her because It rains here a lot and the engine is getting soaked. I dont mind adding another 1kg on the car 馃槀. Next mods will be the tires when I got her it has an oversized tires 225/45/16 and 245/45/17 and im getting fender rub all over 馃槩 so decided to buy Bridgestone 71RS from Japan (in transit). Also the car has Larini exhaust with active valve and would love to buy exhaust manifold and cat pipe for her someday. Im still undecided what brand to go for. Would love to hear and learn from the Lotus talk community. Thanks you for accepting. Cheers.

Registered
2017 Lotus Evora 400, manual
Welcome, really nice car!
Was there for 6 weeks in '88 with my high school/college buddy whose dad was a dignitary, traveled one end to the other and sideways except Mindanao with our armed body guards, by motorcade in Manila. No kidding tried balut and what's that rice wine called again? Some really beautiful parts (Palawan) that put Hawaii to shame!

Registered
2018 Lotus Elise Cup 250
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome, really nice car!
Was there for 6 weeks in '88 with my high school/college buddy whose dad was a dignitary, traveled one end to the other and sideways except Mindanao with our armed body guards, by motorcade in Manila. No kidding tried balut and what's that rice wine called again? Some really beautiful parts (Palawan) that put Hawaii to shame!
Oh nice! When are you coming back? 馃槉. How was the Balut? Do you think you can try that again? Lol. Rice wine. Hmmm Lambanog? Have u been to Bohol? Thats another beautiful Island. Thank you 馃槉

Registered
1998 Elise Duratec, 2009 Exige S240 (+TVS1320 / CC)
Very, very nice :love:. Greetings from UAE 馃枑

Administrator
Welcome to LT Mike! Lucky you we don't get to see that model here in the US.

Reactions: Barok111

Registered
Welcome to LT!

I was raised on Balut! lol

That's a nice model, we don't get to have that here stateside.

Registered
07 Exige S
I have been to Cebu, when I lived in HK. That car is almost as beautiful as your women of Phillipines, well actually as nice as that car is,not even close... my first wife was Dayak from Kalimantan Indonesia. I miss SE Asia. Was a wonderful time in my life. I would like to see a good pic of that engine cover your talking about

Registered
2018 Lotus Elise Cup 250
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have been to Cebu, when I lived in HK. That car is almost as beautiful as your women of Phillipines, well actually as nice as that car is,not even close... my first wife was Dayak from Kalimantan Indonesia. I miss SE Asia. Was a wonderful time in my life. I would like to see a good pic of that engine cover your talking about
Cebu is one of the nicest place in the Philippines. Next time check Bohol only 1hr boat ride from Cebu or 1 hour flight from Manila.

Waiting for Fedex to deliver my OEM engine cover. I dont want to spend 鈧300 on the carbon fiber cover 馃槉 so decided to get the OEM instead for 鈧70.

Registered
2018 Lotus Elise Cup 250
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you for accepting LT family. Appreciate it. Cheers!

Registered
Welcome and than you for sharing!!! Beautiful car, good luck!

Registered
Welcome to LT. Nice car that we unfortunately didn't get here.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts