The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

Hello there, here exploring the possibilities

931 views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  cadfael_tex 
#1 ·
Got it in my mind lately to get a fun weekend drive in the country kinda sports car. Growing up my parents always had MGs and Triumphs. My everyday driver is pretty fun (Mini Cooper S cabrio) but my car guy gene is flaring.

Triumphs and MGs are still on the list but started thinking about Lotus too. Not super familiar with lotus. Remember the Elite from the Bond movie (had the hot wheel as a kid) and seen the Exige (I think) on Top Gear. I'll be searching on here and hopefully learning. I haven't even narrowed down what model I'm looking for. It'll be a couple of years while I save the money.

I'm looking for something that isn't too expensive (20k plus or minus) but isn't a dog either at that price.

So, any links to where a Noob should start looking other than the stickies or suggestions on models to start exploring or mark of the list would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Tony

#6 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.