The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Lotus folks!

My name is Berry. I am a huge fan of the Elise/Exige and I hope to own an Elise one day. I am looking forward to learning a lot and getting to know the members here. This site is awesome and I like all the rides here.

I currently drive a 2002 Honda Civic Si (don't give me that look :)) and am in the process of building a K-series motor. I also own a 1992 240sx that I am building, it is almost done and I can not wait to get her running.

Thanks!

M

·
0 Posts
eeww 2002 honda civic si. get out of this forum!!

;) just kidding. welcome

:wave:

I love the K20 swap into the eg/ek civic. sweet!! got myself a b18c5 :)

M

·
0 Posts
your welcome :)

throw away your 240 project and
get yourself a lotus elise out of the junk yard and swap in a k20 (mm or K24) + s/c. :nanner::shift:

·
Not the admin anymore
11,953 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
I have a 2002 Civic Si (called SIR up here) too, it's my daily beater, great on gas and tons of room compared the the Elise.
Welcome...

Tass

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

get yourself a lotus elise out of the junk yard and swap in a k20 (mm or K24) + s/c. :nanner::shift:
i am currently building a k20a2 as we speak. if this is timed perfectly, then i may be able to find a lotus and swap the motor. that would be my dream car. i would love to ride around in the lotus before doing that. :)

:rolleyes: <--- 'that look'

Welcome :wave:
that look exactly...haha.

I have a 2002 Civic Si (called SIR up here) too, it's my daily beater, great on gas and tons of room compared the the Elise.
Welcome...

Tass
do you post on ephatch.com? i have some big plans once i get all my ducks in a row.

Go Honda!!! Welcome aboard....
thanks!!

·
Registered
41 Posts
do you post on ephatch.com? i have some big plans once i get all my ducks in a row.

I browse around there a little for info but don't post much (like here).

Tass

·
Registered
5,409 Posts
I'm sure a number of people here (myself included) have owned Honda Civics. Mine wasn't nearly as cool as yours. :)

Welcome!

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
I've had two civics. SOld my first one at 160,000 miles and no problems outside of a bad altenator.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts

Uhhhh... still curious about the spoiler MPR- Can you give us a closer look?

·
Registered
6,981 Posts
Go away. We don't need your kind around here. You with your pleasantly friendly posts and appreciation for the Lotus. It's just sick is what it is. You should be ashamed of yourself troll.

xtn

1 - 20 of 20 Posts