The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys:
my name is Enrique form Barcelona, I working in motorsport company, and I'am a fan of the sport cars. Last December I was buy a Lotus Evora Launch Edition from a customer, with 15.000Km in the odometer, is a great car, but now Lotus and his Barcelona dealer destroy my live.

I made a post explain all in the Evora forum

See you

Enrique García

·
Registered
40 Posts
Ola Enrique.

Bienvenido en este forum...

I speak a bit Spanish, but i don't want to make big horribles mistakes in your language, so i will continue in English...

I just read your comment over the issue you encountered with and Evora gearbox... I have to admit that it's not really surprising me at all, i bought my Evora 5 weeks ago, and some parts were missing ( sat nav/ spare keys / trim items...), some details you'll think, but i'm requesting all of that for a month, and i think I'll have the full car suring the summer!!!

They want to become Porsche/Ferrari like, but they need to increase there customer service quality...

Anyway, welcome here, and if you're in south of France, i'll cross your road!!!

Asta luego!

·
Registered
207 Posts
Hola Enrique. Bienvenido al foro. Que problema tuviste con tu Evora? Aqui hay gente que sabe MUCHO de Lotus asi que es una gran fuente de informacion.

Saludos.

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app

1 - 5 of 5 Posts