The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been a long time fan of Lotus cars and a previous owner of a Turbo Esprit. I am looking to purchase an Evora 400 or 410 and I could use some help from the group. How much are they discounting new 2018 Evora 400s and 410s? When looking back to old posts in the forum, there were many posts indicating that the cars were being sold for about $80k about a year ago. What should I expect to pay if I were to buy one of these cars today?

I would also like to hear opinions of the stick vs auto. My understanding is that the stick has the LSD and adjustable traction control, neither of which are available on the automatic. Is it true? I plan on attending plenty of track days and will use it as a daily driver most of the time. I prefer a manual transmission most of the time, but I hate it in traffic. So for my daily driving, the auto is my preference. On the other hand, for windy mountain roads and track days, the LSD and adjustable traction control should make a significant difference in the performance. What are your thoughts?

·
Registered
400 Posts
I have been a long time fan of Lotus cars and a previous owner of a Turbo Esprit. I am looking to purchase an Evora 400 or 410 and I could use some help from the group. How much are they discounting new 2018 Evora 400s and 410s? When looking back to old posts in the forum, there were many posts indicating that the cars were being sold for about $80k about a year ago. What should I expect to pay if I were to buy one of these cars today?

I would also like to hear opinions of the stick vs auto. My understanding is that the stick has the LSD and adjustable traction control, neither of which are available on the automatic. Is it true? I plan on attending plenty of track days and will use it as a daily driver most of the time. I prefer a manual transmission most of the time, but I hate it in traffic. So for my daily driving, the auto is my preference. On the other hand, for windy mountain roads and track days, the LSD and adjustable traction control should make a significant difference in the performance. What are your thoughts?
I test drove the auto, a manual Porsche Cayman GT4 and am going back to try the auto again tomorrow.

near me, "used" 2017s with 1-2k miles are asking $78-82k at the dealer.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts