The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I need some help with some measurements to give to a machinist to make a new bonnet latch bolt for a 1960 Elite. Just finished painting a boot lid and bonnet for a customers car and some how the bolt came up missing. I’m totally lost on what to do and want to help the guy out. Any info would be greatly appreciated even if someone could direct me to purchasing another one I guess I’m planning for worst case scenario with the machinist. Thanks

-Casey.

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
Hi, I need some help with some measurements to give to a machinist to make a new bonnet latch bolt for a 1960 Elite. Just finished painting a boot lid and bonnet for a customers car and some how the bolt came up missing. I’m totally lost on what to do and want to help the guy out. Any info would be greatly appreciated even if someone could direct me to purchasing another one I guess I’m planning for worst case scenario with the machinist. Thanks

-Casey.
Hello Casey,
Have you tried contacting Mike Ostrov? He is Mr. Elite here in the US. I will PM you his contact info.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts