The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Arch. Project Manager
1,093 Posts
They look to be OEM lugs with a keyed lug. You will need both the lug tool and the proper keyed lug tool to remove. Did the previous owner not provide those with the car?

·
Arch. Project Manager
1,093 Posts
Check under the seats and also in the boot. They are usually in a black pouch with red piping. It could be attached to the carpet in boot somewhere via velcro.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Check under the seats and also in the boot. They are usually in a black pouch with red piping. It could be attached to the carpet in boot somewhere via velcro.
Or if they're not in a pouch, look in the little cubby on the side of the battery box.

Cheers.

·
Registered
676 Posts
I think komiko is keeping a library? Or he may connect you to a guy with a key

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I looked in the trunk yesterday did not see anything. Is there some secret hiding spot I am not aware of? I guess the only part I did not check is the left crevice of where the battery is mounted.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Any big tire shop will have a key, order some new lugs and have them remove those stupid locking ones and throw them away. Any serious thief will have no problem getting them off and they are a royal pain in the ass for you.

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
bmw wheel bolts are cheap an work great. I dont anticipate parking my elise anywhere where somebody would want to steal a st of 16 and 17 inch wheels.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts