The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

Help: Location of Electric Clip for O2 Sensor

8K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  tommyc 
Thanks! Now if only one of the bolts holding on my diffuser wasn't stripped this would be a lot easier :-/

It's one of the two big one's 13mm on the driver's side
I had my diffuser off a few days ago. The two 13 mm bolts on my car were easy to remove.

It is a shame that yours is stuck. I hate when that happens.

Hi guys,

I also need to replace the Post-cat O2 sensor on my 2006 Elise.

I'm debating between doing it myself vs letting the dealer do it.

2. How hard is the replacement? I've taken off the skid plate for oil changes, but have never removed the rear diffuser.
The diffuser is very easy to remove. It is like the undertray for oil changes except that there are more bolts to remove, about 20 I believe.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.