The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As everybody knows, L.A. Galpin is no longer a Lotus Dealer, I was in the top ten, but it sucks to start over again, but I must for the greater cause ----ELISE ELISE ELISE...

so please help me if you know any where in the country that a dealer has a "SHORT LIST" I will wait whatever time required, but not willing to pay OVER MSRP.

Sincerely appreciate all your help. I am located in Southern California.
Thanks So MUCH

:bow: :bow: :bow:

·
Registered
30 Posts
lost galpin dealership

hey i just got my elise last week. ardent red with soft top and lss. i might sell it in a couple of months but not sure yet so i am jsut curious if you are interested .:clap:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Possibly, but I much rather get a "new" ELISE, just because this is such a rare car, want it to have my DNA on it....thanks

·
Registered
970 Posts
jkanon said:
Possibly, but I much rather get a "new" ELISE, just because this is such a rare car, want it to have my DNA on it....thanks
talk to Southbay BMW...they have signed letter of intent and will sign contract this month(or so they say)...they should start accepting deposits sometime this month for msrp...there is a fully loaded ardent at Smith Volvo/lotus for 1000.00 over right now...might talk him down abit more, not sure...goodlcuk...check ebay cause days of premiums look shaky now but not many cars in CA.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks MACT3333. I think as you mention the MarkUP days are definetly over, I sincerely belive that next 6 months will bring some changes in the ELISE market, patience might be a good virtue this time around.
thanks again.

·
Registered
4,985 Posts
jkanon said:
As everybody knows, L.A. Galpin is no longer a Lotus Dealer, I was in the top ten, but it sucks to start over again, but I must for the greater cause ----ELISE ELISE ELISE...

so please help me if you know any where in the country that a dealer has a "SHORT LIST" I will wait whatever time required, but not willing to pay OVER MSRP.

Thanks So MUCH

Lot of stories on the board of east-coast dealers selling off the floor at list. Your best option may be to make a list of dealers and hit the phones.

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
jkanon,
It still amazes me when I hear someone say "I won't pay over sticker".
Do you know what wonderful times you are missing out on?
Even at msrp you are already paying 945.00 over original sticker.
The drive and ownership experience is WAY above the sticker price. Don't let your ego get in the way... Just get one and start enjoying it .
This morning I drove across the top of the Berkeley/Oakland hills on my way to work. Stunning view of San Francisco Bay!!!!
Well worth a little more than sticker to me:p
"cut and trim Perry"
CO, Spt ,Touring, HRM Spcl, over 2000 miles of sheer joy!

·
Registered
964 Posts
jkanon said:

Thanks So MUCH

Are you in California? I have one for sale. It is brand new with delivery miles. Please look at my thread. The car is located on the Central Coast area. I can also deliver the car by trailer. If you are interested please contact me through PM.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts