The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a passenger front marker light from lotus garage in February. I cant get ahold of anyone from lotus garage and I still haven't recieved my part. This is really starting to irritate me. Any help would be appreciated

·
Happy To Be Here
2013 Lotus Evora IPS - Carbon Gray
859 Posts
I’m sure someone will post up links to the other threads. File a dispute through your PayPal or credit card company and get your money back. You will not receive your parts as of right now due to the owner being ill. Reorder your parts through the Stratton Motor Company or from Gator Motorsport.

·
Registered
304 Posts
ShadowWulf's advice seems very good. Also, if you live in the US and this transaction involved the US Mail, you may have a mail fraud claim. This would, if proven, be a federal offense which the vendor would certainly wish to avoid.

·
Registered
468 Posts
I just went through the same issue form an order I made in November. Payal refunded me after about 10 days. Stratton appears to have sent letters to people that had outstanding orders. Stratton is very responsive and got my order shipped immediately.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Yep I'm having the same problem. Ordered back in Feb, still nothing delivered. Ive sent countless emails, messages, called numerous times and left multiple voicemails. Haven't been able to drive my lotus since then either.

Unfortunately for me Im past the claim timeframe so I can't file a claim, so Im screwed.

Ive reached out to Stratton to see if they can help, but what Lotus Garage has done to customers is criminal. He should've shut down the website if he fell ill. Sounds like countless people are in the same situation. He's lucky criminal charges aren't filed...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts