The Lotus Cars Community banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
There's no reason for you not to have gotten an email reply by now ! Many dealers are great at emailing you when it's time to spend money but not that great when it's campaign or recall time. Additionally, every dealer should at the very least have a pair of coolers & a fitting / line kit in stock.
If you can make your way to SF I'll get you in & out in the same day. I'll get you a car to use for the day as well so you can do the whole tourist thing.....

·
Registered
5 Posts
Billy,
Thank you for your reply. Its very reassuring since I feel that sadly, I can not trust the information I received from the dealers I contacted.

I have no problems digging into this job myself however the car has to go to an out of state dealer regardless to have the ECU flashed with the VIN.

Shawn

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
There's no reason for you not to have gotten an email reply by now ! Many dealers are great at emailing you when it's time to spend money but not that great when it's campaign or recall time. Additionally, every dealer should at the very least have a pair of coolers & a fitting / line kit in stock.

If you can make your way to SF I'll get you in & out in the same day. I'll get you a car to use for the day as well so you can do the whole tourist thing.....

I will definitely take that into account. Longer drive than Vegas, but there is a lot to do in San Fran!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
286 Posts
I guess I'm lucky. I just called the St. Louis dealer about my Elise and found out that the recall hasn't been done. They immediately put me on the schedule for the job.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts