The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So in 2006, I bought a brand new Storm Titanium Exige. Between 2006 and 2010, I was able to do all sort of cool mods, some very specific; removable Momo steering wheel, air bag disconnect for the passenger side (so my little girl could safely ride with me), BWR Supercharger, etc.

In 2010 after my second daughter was born, I must have had a real brain fart and I sold the car.

The VIN is SCCPC11186HL82435

I ran a CARFAX and the last record they have of the car was in 2014, which makes me think maybe the car left the country, Canada maybe, or was turned into a full time track car.

In 2011 the car was listed on LT, it nothing after that. The final sale I would find was in 2014 with 44k miles.

If anyone knows the whereabouts of this Exige I would appreciate a lead. For some strange reason I really want this car back.

Thanks

·
Sold my Exige S
930 Posts
Rebuilt title per the Ultimate Exige VIN Database. Very little else showing up here or in the registry logs.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I know this is an old thread, but the car has popped up on CarGurus in Alexandria, VA. Looks nice from the pictures posted.

Oh, and I have been lurking for quite some time as I am not a Lotus owner... yet. But thought this would be a good time to join the forum since I had something to contribute.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts