The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody... Just a looker here who got to drive the lotus elise not to long ago...LOtus was at my company to help us with suspension. anyways, i got to drive it and lemme tell you....
Breath taking.. One of the best driving experiences i've ever had.
THe suspension is amazing. The rev was awsome too!! i was getting that thing up to 8k.
NOW I WANT ONE!!!!

any ideas on how to get one quickly? :p money making ideas/suggestions would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
Most of us having been on a waiting list for several years. Some dealers do sell cars at above MSRP so that's your best bet for getting one 'quickly.'

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
Call every single dealer and make an MSRP offer for any cars whose owners may have changed their minds. The car may be in the show room or arriving in a month.

You'll get some dealers who will charge over MSPR, but you may be lucky and find a dealer who's willing to let one go at MSRP. You're best chances for an MSRP car would be in the east coast where it's snowing.

If you're willing to do some calling and negotiating, you may be able to get one now at MSRP or close.

Hmm. This may be a good thread: Does you dealership have any "extra" cars?

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
TTP said:
You can ask Lotus to send you one ASAP under the pretext of doing a charity fundraiser/drive for disadvantaged kids. Or pay over MSRP. :D
LOL, that was also the first thing that popped into my head when I saw this post

Only thing though it may lead to a imaginary Porsche instead :D

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
yous guys is brutal

·
Registered
549 Posts
Sure..want one in about a week or so??? Let me know on this thead and then can email each other...and yes I mean a NEW Elise with delivery miles..
Michael

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
TTP said:
You can ask Lotus to send you one ASAP under the pretext of doing a charity fundraiser/drive for disadvantaged kids. Or pay over MSRP. :D
If I remember correctly that one did not workrotfl

·
Registered
9,150 Posts
Got $$$? If so, Elises are there for the taking. I wish I could have paid a 4K premium five years ago to get one. I'd have 100k on my car by now...

·
Registered
979 Posts
TTP said:
That situation was so stupid. I started to hate just seeing his avatar in threads.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just wanted to know if anyone knew of some ways i can make some money on the side with my current job.

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Graydon said:
Sell crack.
great profits to be had if you can stay away from sampling the stuff yourself cuz that stuff is addictive mang. depending on your starting investment, it may be better just to sell the powder itself and save yoself the extra work of havin to cook the shaet.

letseehere:

buy a kilo of cocaine for 17K

step on it with whatever is cheap and readily available (lactose?) and end up with, oh let's say, 4 lbs of coke.

break it up into ounces (80) that you can sell for let's say 600 per for a grand motha f-ing total of:
$48,000 DOLLARS!

that's CASH MONEY baby!

if you want to make even MO money you can sell it by the gram, but that's hella work and the punks that buy the shaet by the gram are a bunch of losers anywayz.

whooooop!

disclaimer: all this was in jest and i am in no way a drug dealer. a couple of people on the board may know what i do for a living and understand where i'm coming from. And of course I am not encouraging anyone to sell dope!!!!

:p :clap:

·
Registered
869 Posts
TTP said:

Yeah them poor junior achievers you goldbricker

·
Registered
513 Posts
raggedy1 said:
great profits to be had if you can stay away from sampling the stuff yourself cuz that stuff is addictive mang. depending on your starting investment, it may be better just to sell the powder itself and save yoself the extra work of havin to cook the shaet.

letseehere:

buy a kilo of cocaine for 17K

step on it with whatever is cheap and readily available (lactose?) and end up with, oh let's say, 4 lbs of coke.

break it up into ounces (80) that you can sell for let's say 600 per for a grand motha f-ing total of:
$48,000 DOLLARS!

that's CASH MONEY baby!

if you want to make even MO money you can sell it by the gram, but that's hella work and the punks that buy the shaet by the gram are a bunch of losers anywayz.

whooooop!
LOL man... you know waaaaay too much about this topic... :p

1 - 17 of 17 Posts