• WEH8W8

• ZIGZAGS

Results are only viewable after voting.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please help me choose. Color is Metallic Green but I couldn't think of much to play on the color.

·
Registered
837 Posts

·
Happy To Be Here
808 Posts
When I get back to a state that has a reasonable price on vanity plates, I’m thinking of going with TOYOTUS, but I should stop sharing that so every state doesn’t grab it! I like the L8BRAKER one though.

·
Happy To Be Here
808 Posts
How much there? $50 here... once I just got one of these but don't like it and will be ordering a new one to get before spring.
When I moved to MN, my Evora was 5 years old and the normal registration on the car was $456 Per year. I believe there’s an application fee of about $50 IIRC for a vanity plate but then it’s an additional $110 per year for registration. It was just too rich for my blood, especially knowing I won’t be here forever. In WI, the vanity plate was only $15 over the yearly $75. Far cheaper.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Why not "BRAKEL8" ?
I had that on a car and had a few people who asked "what does Brakel 8 mean?"

Other (possibly bad) options:
PUTTER - if you're a golfer, because you're on the green , you'd use a putter.
BBANNER - Bruce Banner, turns into the hulk, who is green
GO ON - Go on Green?

·
Premium Member
1,108 Posts
5th option should be TEGRIDY, as in, "Come on down to Tegridy Farms..." :D

But I vote for L8BRAKER, but are you afforded 8 characters? Here in CA, we only get 7.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
5th option should be TEGRIDY, as in, "Come on down to Tegridy Farms..." :D

But I vote for L8BRAKER, but are you afforded 8 characters? Here in CA, we only get 7.
You caught both my misspellings which I can't edit in the vote now: L8BRAKR and TEGRIDY ... I did mean that reference... slight play on Green :)

·
Loves to talk
812 Posts
I enjoy other people's vanity plates but don't have one myself because I feel it makes me more easily identifiable when I am fleeing crime scenes. But if I ever did opne it's going to be the name I should have used for my forum handle. Lewtus. I voted;)

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I enjoy other people's vanity plates but don't have one myself because I feel it makes me more easily identifiable when I am fleeing crime scenes. But if I ever did opne it's going to be the name I should have used for my forum handle. Lewtus. I voted;)
that’s why ones with numbers like L8BRKR are better... and only car people will get it. Only Lotus people would get WEH8W8. ZIGZAGS is just too easily remembered

·
2006 SportElise #9
267 Posts
Might get some unwanted attention with ZIGZAGS since they are rolling papers.

I voted for L8BRAKER.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts