The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any videos, pieces of advice, warnings about removing front undertray — serious condensation problem likely clogged AC valve tubing — it’s gotta go — thanks!

·
Premium Member
11,853 Posts
How to Search:

For future reference: Don't use the search on this site. Simply use Google and end the search text with "site:lotustalk.com". E.g.
Transmission Fluid change what bolt site:lotustalk.com no space betw site:lotustalk.com

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Nothing magical, just loosening a bunch of bolts/screws and sliding out. You may find you have some loose spacers that will fall out. Make sue to put them back in the right spots they are different sizes!...just clean and stick back on with some decent adhesive when you reinstall, makes lining things up easier. I rolled my car up on ramps and removed.

Attachments

Reactions: Julian73

·
Registered
175 Posts
When I removed mine, even after I took out all the bolts, it was stuck. Some of the plastic had kind melted and adhered it in place. Had to pull down pretty hard on each side near the wheel to get it to let go out in the center. It really felt like there was a hidden fastener or something, but that’s all it was.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts