The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all-

This is killing me. I am replacing my HKS induction system with stock for a BOE tune.

I have finally gotten it back together but for the life of me, over 4 hours of searching and researching, figure out where the "Vacuum Reservoir" is to put in the last Vacuum Switching Valve hose into.

It's the one on the bottom left of the image.

Could this be a part that isn't included with what I bought?

Could I replace it with a "whatever" vacuum reservoir?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,030 Posts

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Heres the Diagram though... as far as a reservoir its probably integrated in the airbox itself.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
545 Posts
I am pretty sure the third vacuum line goes to the side of the airbox as in the picture below. :smile2:
PS: The one with no cap on it.

Attachments

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Okay. Update for future reference... the vacuum reservoir is on the BOTTOM of the airbox, not as described on the top and side like many references.You can get your hand down there just forward of the intake tube. It's quite hidden when installed...

·
Premium Member
545 Posts
The “side” reference I gave you was only with regards to the picture I supplied you with, when installed in the car, that part is on the bottom, thought you would have been able to figure that out. ??

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I appreciate your help for sure. I read multiple threads and webpages that indicated it on the side... just couldn't find it. It's quite hidden when the airbox is installed. Thank you!

Reactions: CRG53
1 - 8 of 8 Posts