The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lately I've noticed that automatic doors, toilets, faucets, etc. don't seem to recognize my presence. My reflection may be getting a little fuzzy in mirrors, and I look funny on videotape. I'm a little concerned.

On the other hand, this could lead to a very successful career as a cat burglar. I'll have to test this out further with motion and thermal sensors.

But should this be a cause for concern? I'm feeling a little "Sixth Sense" about the whole thing. Any suggestions? :shrug:

·
***** lurker
732 Posts
Lately I've noticed that automatic doors, toilets, faucets, etc. don't seem to recognize my presence. My reflection may be getting a little fuzzy in mirrors, and I look funny on videotape. I'm a little concerned.

On the other hand, this could lead to a very successful career as a cat burglar. I'll have to test this out further with motion and thermal sensors.

But should this be a cause for concern? I'm feeling a little "Sixth Sense" about the whole thing. Any suggestions? :shrug:
I had this same problem Monday trying to leave the grocery store. I stood there in front of the door, but the detector didn't seem to notice and it wouldn't open. Some old lady walks up to the door and viola! I had to follow her out like a stalker so I didn't get stuck in the vestibule :shrug: I wasn't worried until now though. Thanks! I really hope I'm not dead, my wife would kill me!

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
This would be even cooler if everyone had you on ignore. :)

·
Registered
1,966 Posts

·
Registered
5,409 Posts
Hmmm...

It would seem that you must have passed on during your accident in the Elise. The question is, how is it we can still see what you write here?

·
Registered
1,132 Posts

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Hmmm...

It would seem that you must have passed on during your accident in the Elise. The question is, how is it we can still see what you write here?
Being able to communicate after death using a computer is a pretty common theme in the stuff I watch out of Japan. Maybe one of our Japan based members can shed some light on this.

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
are you developing a sensitivity to sunlight and/or thirst for human blood?
also check for fangs... these are all good signs you are becoming a vampire...

incase you arent a vampire lets skip the heart stake for now atleast

order a pizza with extra garlic... and when it gets to your house... put some more garlic on... after dinner put some garlic in the blender and add some holy water(a little booze is ok too) once you drink that, you might want to look into getting a good divorce lawyer... but if you are still alive you are not a vampire :)

·
Registered
1,132 Posts

·
Registered
6,981 Posts
Have you been wearing black tee-shirts and pants lately? They won't reflect the little infrared sensor beams as well.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,687 Posts

·
Registered
1,564 Posts

you are orginally from 2085 and came back in time in a lotus chassis fitted with a flux capacitor. you rescued your dad from being run over but your grandfather hit you instead. you can't remember this because you bumped your head. now your mom has not meet your dad and you are fading from existance.............. :panic:

you need to find a doc brown to help get you back to the year 2085:popcorn:

·
Registered
1,832 Posts

You really should use the search feature... There is a whole RIP thread about you. :panic:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts