The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
What is the part number for the Bosch IAT sensor that Boe uses with their 2005 IAT sensor kit???
I was ready to fire my new engine for the first time and unfortunately somehow I have the harness without the sensor 馃槩.
I don鈥檛 know if I can start the car without it, the ecu is already programmed for it. Please help.

Administrator
You have a 2005? This is from install instructions.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi,
You have a 2005? This is from install instructions.
I know it鈥檚 a little bit confusing for the 2005 lotus owner. I have rev 400 running small pulley and I got the kit from BOE with them knowing that??? I鈥檒l call them on Monday to double check. Also I think I found the Bosch sensor that seems it鈥檚 right: Bosch 0280130039 Anyone could confirm that?

Administrator
Hi,

I know it鈥檚 a little bit confusing for the 2005 lotus owner. I have rev 400 running small pulley and I got the kit from BOE with them knowing that??? I鈥檒l call them on Monday to double check. Also I think I found the Bosch sensor that seems it鈥檚 right: Bosch 0280130039 Anyone could confirm that?
Sorry the paste didn't drop. It seemed like from the instructions 2005 didn't have to wire in IAT just 2006+ because they already had one.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts