Votes: 60 69.8%
  • Another color (sound off in comments)

Votes: 3 3.5%
1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok people. Same spec - color only vivid green vs air force blue?

I like bright colors on sports car so I’m drawn to vivid green. However air force blue is a great color imo.

Between those two which would you pick?

Also the vivid green one is a ‘20 so there is a better deal involved.

·
Registered
2020 Evora GT, Metallic Racing Green
165 Posts
How much attention do you want to draw? I think the vivid green is a much prettier color, but I probably wouldn't want to drive that car to work everyday. The air force blue will be more under the radar especially if you keep the exhaust valve closed. I think it really depends on your personality and what you're buying the car for.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
How much attention do you want to draw? I think the vivid green is a much prettier color, but I probably wouldn't want to drive that car to work everyday. The air force blue will be more under the radar especially if you keep the exhaust valve closed. I think it really depends on your personality and what you're buying the car for.
Buying the car for track days and back road blasts. It’s going to be a “fun” car not the workhorse. Fwiw the evora in any color is pretty attention/grabbing.

But I love both colors for different reasons.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Will be personable preference. I’d pick blue.

·
Happy To Be Here
2013 Lotus Evora IPS - Carbon Gray
917 Posts
Green without hesitation.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Green would be my choice without a doubt

·
Registered
2020 Lotus Evora GT - Vivid Green
242 Posts
If you live anywhere near me get the blue one. 😆

·
Registered
6,965 Posts
Definitely NOT the green.

If I desperately wanted an Evora and that one was the only one available, I’d be driving a C8. And I don’t like C8’s.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Are you choosing between those two exact cars? I ask because yellow calipers on green looks quite good, but red on green would look like a Christmas tree.

I think yellow calipers would also look better on blue, instead of the red pictured.

For a fun car, green.

·
Premium Member
7,570 Posts
The Blue is BORING! Not a fan of any of those 'mixed with grey" colors TBH.

·
Premium Member
542 Posts
I'm a big fan of blues car but not that blue, would go with that green over that blue

·
Registered
143 Posts
You said strictly asking for color opinions only, but then threw in the variable at the end. You gotta pick what color makes you feel better, but saving money will also make you feel better. I like both so I would go with green based on the fact I could potentially work out a better deal.

1 - 20 of 83 Posts