The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well I posted this on fchat.com and midwestscc.com so if you're on there then you might have read it already but here it goes...

I don't know if any of you guys have any friends who would be able to help with this but it's worth a shot...

On spyderchat we're having a Midwest meet on 5/30/09 and we have around 20 MR-2 Spyders that are confirmed so far that will be attending. We're wanting to possibly get on the track at the start/finish line and get some pictures at least, but last I heard was they don't allow the public on the track.

So if anyone knows someone personally that I can get in contact with then please let me know!

and if by some reason I'm breaking a rule please let me know and I'll fix it!

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,689 Posts
WE got to do a hot lap there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FIVE mph !!!!! ( with occasional stops )

·
Registered
980 Posts
well I posted this on fchat.com and midwestscc.com so if you're on there then you might have read it already but here it goes...

I don't know if any of you guys have any friends who would be able to help with this but it's worth a shot...

On spyderchat we're having a Midwest meet on 5/30/09 and we have around 20 MR-2 Spyders that are confirmed so far that will be attending. We're wanting to possibly get on the track at the start/finish line and get some pictures at least, but last I heard was they don't allow the public on the track.

So if anyone knows someone personally that I can get in contact with then please let me know!

and if by some reason I'm breaking a rule please let me know and I'll fix it!

I know it will cost you but I will dig into it for you.

Chris

·
Registered
117 Posts
Tony...its going to be expensive for 20 cars. They charge a flat rate to cover all the security to make sure you guys are keeping it really slooooow while on the track.

If the Speedway falls through, an option is to head over to ORP on Saturday. Pinks All Out will be there filming an episode.

You guys are all welcome to swing by the Indianapolis Cars & Coffee that Saturday morning. See the event section on here for details.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
chrisn and tbselise I PM'd both of you!

and zul8r we'll definately try to make it out to C&C, we were actually looking at going out to eat for breakfast before our drive and that would be great to meet up with the exotic group in Indy to start the day!

·
Registered
117 Posts
and zul8r we'll definately try to make it out to C&C, we were actually looking at going out to eat for breakfast before our drive and that would be great to meet up with the exotic group in Indy to start the day!
Paradise Bakery has some seriously good eats. You just have to love a place that gives you a cookie with lunch!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts