The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Need help please. I locked my keys inside the trunk and I don’t have spare key to open it. Anybody knows how to open the trunk without keys? Please PM me for any suggestions. Thanks

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
we can help via private message only

Reactions: oldmansan

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,598 Posts
Please PM or please email me [email protected]. Thank you!!
You don't have enough posts to PM or accept PMs. You have to understand that you've just joined and we have no way of knowing if you're really an owner. I found a method within a minute or two with a simple Google search.

San

·
7,598 Posts
Write down your user name on a piece of paper. Take a picture of your car to include the paper with your user name.

San

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I tried to google it but it went to this site. That’s why I joined so I can ask. Not sure what else to do. I can try calling dealer tomorrow as well but thought I might ask the folks here

·
7,598 Posts
I tried to google it but it went to this site. That’s why I joined so I can ask. Not sure what else to do. I can try calling dealer tomorrow as well but thought I might ask the folks here
Per my email, it went to this site as that's where the best answers are. You don't need to join this site to read the threads/posts here. You've been directed to the answers. The information is literally at your fingertips.

San

·
7,598 Posts
You have my cell number and email. If you call and get my voicemail, it's because I can't take my phone into my work center. I periodically check my phone for messages and email during the day, approximately every couple of hours.

San

1 - 10 of 10 Posts