The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since no one had a good shot of this color before I picked it up in the end of April and the Lotus website is horribly inaccurate with colors, here it is - it's very difficult to photograph but some trickery and a polarized lens brought out the real color as seen in life.
-john.

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
I loved polar blue, and this looks similar. Do you know if it's a bit lighter or darker?

Niiice :up:

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts
:shrug:looks a bit more........liquid....than polar blue....

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I loved polar blue, and this looks similar. Do you know if it's a bit lighter or darker?

Niiice :up:
I have no idea - they're close and because it's difficult to photograph you'd almost have to see the two side by side in the flesh - there's A LOT of metal flake in Liquid Blue. - john.

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
Is this the color on the club racer?

thanks for posting

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts
They're both great colors ! ( let's face it, they're ALL great colors ! )

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
Liquid Blue is much more "silky" than Polar Blue. The photo above washes out the black accents however. I'm curious if the contrast looks better in person. Personally, I wouldn't buy a Liquid Blue...but that doesn't mean I don't like the color. :D

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Liquid Blue is much more "silky" than Polar Blue. The photo above washes out the black accents however. I'm curious if the contrast looks better in person. Personally, I wouldn't buy a Liquid Blue...but that doesn't mean I don't like the color. :D
I wasn't sure about it either - I actually ordered a Titanium Grey but when I saw the Liquid Blue I was sold - awesome color in the flesh for this car... and I'm getting tired of greys. - john.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Milla Racing?

Just out of curiosity as a current e46 M3 owner and (hopefully near) future Exige S owner, would you be the John from Milla Racing from S.E. PA? I believe I had met you at last years BMW meet in KOP, if so will you be providing parts for Lotus as well now? TIA

Great car, awesome color BTW! :up:

-Chris

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Just out of curiosity as a current e46 M3 owner and (hopefully near) future Exige S owner, would you be the John from Milla Racing from S.E. PA? I believe I had met you at last years BMW meet in KOP, if so will you be providing parts for Lotus as well now? TIA

Great car, awesome color BTW! :up:

-Chris
No - PM sent - john.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts