The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After 5 years i own my Elise now i publish for the forum some pictures about aesthetic modifications.

it's more difficult for me (i don't speak so well english) to explain about engine modifications.

(sorry, pictures done with telephone)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
Looks good except the roof does not make sense. Do you have any non editted "hdr" pics? What color is that

·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
l'auto è bella. Mi piace il contrasto sui dettagli tra giallo e nero. Si dovrebbe essere molto orgogliosi della vostra auto.

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Love the color accent on the wheels. May have to use that idea on my car!.

Do the roof vents leak in the rain? Another original idea!

Looks good.

·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
Nate379,
Remember the average age of a Lotus driver, many of us have fond memories of some of the old styles.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
25-30? I remember the old stuff too, would rather not relive it.

I could just see it. Do a meet and addertooth pulls up with Painted lip wheels, Member's only coat, Mullet and rat tail, Jams pants, blasting Vanilla Ice. :huh:rotfl

Nate379,
Remember the average age of a Lotus driver, many of us have fond memories of some of the old styles.

·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
There was a poll recently, the most populous group was the 45 to 55 age group for ownership. For many in that group, our children are (mostly) grown, and we are seeking out the toys we couldn't justify when we were paying to raise families.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Huh, would have never guess that grandpa could bend enough to get in the thing :D. My Dad falls in that age group and there's no way he'd own a Lotus.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Yellow have newer been my color, but this one looks great. Love the way you've made yellow and black match all over the car

·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
Very unkind Nate! My dad is almost 80, I suspect he could get in quite easilly and turn a respectable time at the track to boot!

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
I put smilies in my posts for a reason, it's all in jest. I guess getting old is a touchy subject on here? One of the better racers that come out to our events is a husband/wife team that have been racing longer than most people have been alive... like started out racing model Ts old.

·
Premium Member
2,161 Posts
Roof air vents

Remember how everyone laughed at Sean Fleming when he said the roof scoop was to let air in?

·
Premium Member
434 Posts
1 - 20 of 51 Posts