The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Closer than you think
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just got to celebrate. My "new" 2005 BRP Elise arrived from Hollywood on Saturday night, just ahead of ANOTHER Wisconsin snow storm on Sunday. I'm sure the car is suffering from culture shock right now, but it'll get over it. We managed to take it out on some dry roads in the dark before we put her up in the garage.

The Lotus is everything I expected, and just as nice as her previous owner represented. Now I just can't wait for the thaw (which should be sometime in late June).

Here's my son and the car...he's the guy who first turned me on to the Elise a couple of years ago while we were driving our Miata at RoadAmerica. Thanks Robert!

Attachments

·
Registered
275 Posts
wouldn't have picked that color, but it looks great... :) I like it...

·
Registered
361 Posts
Wisconsin owners always welcome.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Congrats! I'm a new recruit, myself. Look forward to sharing the lotus ownership experience with you and everyone here!

·
Modern Day Hippie
3,839 Posts
I really like the stripes. That's the color I ordered. Looks great. Congrats!

·
6.94915254 lbs/hp
1,988 Posts
here are more pics::panic:

Oh, and I'm just holding onto the window frame for balance...I'm not putting any weight on it!

·
Registered
3,408 Posts
She's a beauty! And it's OK to grab side of the frame when that hardtop is on, even though most of us never do it :D Keep those soft tires out of cold weather! They don't like getting cold. Congrats on your ride. I think dad and son are going to have to work out custody rights!

Tom

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
Love the color its the same as my 930 :)

·
Registered
361 Posts
here are more pics::panic:

Oh, and I'm just holding onto the window frame for balance...I'm not putting any weight on it!
no no no, doing it all wrong... technique will come with time.

·
Registered
817 Posts
Great color combo! Enjoy!

·
Registered
182 Posts
I love that color. Great combo with the stripes. Enjoy your car.

Dragi

1 - 20 of 35 Posts