The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Oh yes… It’s definitely coming soon to a HethelSport near you…😉

Can’t share any details, but I can say it’s legit and something that’s been in the works.

·
Registered
2018 Evora 400
120 Posts
Oh yes… It’s definitely coming soon to a HethelSport near you…😉

Can’t share any details, but I can say it’s legit and something that’s been in the works.

If figures, I've been waiting on my 430 Wing for a few months, and It hopefully be here soon, and now something else is coming out and I'm sure it make me regret my order. LOL Still stoked for the HS 430 wing!

·
Registered
2013 Evora S
9 Posts
Definitely looking forward to this, looks like one more thing to add to the shopping cart

·
Happy To Be Here
2013 Lotus Evora IPS - Carbon Grey
970 Posts
I’m guessing this is only going to be compatible with one of the duck tail trunk lids? I don’t see any other rear spoiler in the preview. It’d be a cool option for those it works with. Probably isn’t for me, but I hope others find it interesting and useful! And it’s cool to see new products.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Sherman says it's for the 430 Tailgate but can be fitted to the factory louvered tailgate too. For the glass tailgate, it might be possible to use it with his ducktail panel but he is not sure if the whole assembly (ducktail & wing) would be structurally stiff enough so he is not recommending it.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sherman says it's for the 430 Tailgate but can be fitted to the factory louvered tailgate too. For the glass tailgate, it might be possible to use it with his ducktail panel but he is not sure if the whole assembly (ducktail & wing) would be structurally stiff enough so he is not recommending it.
Did he give you any idea on ETA or design? Assume it will be similar to the GTR wing for the Elige?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Sorry, I did not get ETA (won't fit my car anyways) . . . I was giving Sherman a head's-up that we were discussing his new wing. He was letting me know that my BC Forged wheels were done and being shipped.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts