The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Banned
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. New Bee here. Just bought an 08 Elise and came across this website. Hadn't planned on doing any mods, but I don't think I'll be able to help myself after seeing some of your tight rides.:nanner:

·
Not the admin anymore
11,953 Posts
Let's hope so. :rolleyes:

·
Banned
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the welcome, I can't get over the plethora of information on this forum. Last ride I built was a mid 80's Corvette/Blazer. Looking foreward to something a bit different.

·
Registered
6,654 Posts
Thanks for the welcome, I can't get over the plethora of information on this forum. Last ride I built was a mid 80's Corvette/Blazer. Looking foreward to something a bit different.
You built a Corvette/Blazer? I hope you don't build a Lotus/Escalade!

·
Registered
645 Posts
Welcome. Its nice to have another bay area lotus. Yeah a lotus/escalade would be........cool:crazyeyes

·
Banned
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You built a Corvette/Blazer? I hope you don't build a Lotus/Escalade!
Yeah, it was kind of the thing going on around here a few years back, I had an 83 corvette on an 85 blazer chassis, with a blown 502 under the hood. 44" super swampers, roll cage, the list goes on...Pretty sweet ride. No plans like that for the LOTUS, just a few cosmetic mods, probably rims, and a friend of mine is a really good fabricator and he was talking about making some custom body panels.

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
Yeah, it was kind of the thing going on around here a few years back, I had an 83 corvette on an 85 blazer chassis, with a blown 502 under the hood. 44" super swampers, roll cage, the list goes on...Pretty sweet ride. No plans like that for the LOTUS, just a few cosmetic mods, probably rims, and a friend of mine is a really good fabricator and he was talking about making some custom body panels.
Yerr dawg bro foo, get some TV's in your headrests too.

Edit; Ninja gangsta baller.

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
uh-oh...

:popcorn:

·
Banned
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Not quite the look I'm going for, too plain, but I do like those rims.

·
shay2nak
25,083 Posts
wussappnin

·
Premium Member
320 Posts
Suggest you get a radar detector right away. A Lotus is something of a cop-magnet.

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
^^ weak.

wats up dawg? whats crack'n? congratz on the car. u noe wat u gotta do to keep up wit da homiez...gotz to fit ur ride wit some dubz or better yet 2s...somethn chrome. doubt 4s fit but **** try it out dawg. yea, ya noe?
Chingy - Balla Baby(NSFW)

damn, that took awhile to type up.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts