The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to give you props on the holiday Banner! :)

I really like it!

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it counts in my book!

I made an image of Kate Moss that is like 10 different pics all combined into one, but I take credit for it, cuz it was tuff to make it all look just right. I will up load it to the net so you can see it. It's very cool, and I also think that she is way hot!!!!:)

·
Registered
132 Posts
Vincent,
I still plan to run the Protege in STS for points. The Jetta will be out occasionally to start with, maybe more frequent. When Jenni drives she'll run GSL, unless, there is enough for an STXL class. But she can start by giving the Jardine women some new competition... When i run it, i'll run STX. Just to be different.

02 Jetta 1.8T 4cyl turbo FWD
164whp/178ftlbs 180hp at the fly)
GLX sport tuned suspension w/17" wheels/tires
Sport exhaust
ATX tiptronic

It's completely stock for now.

still need to find some 15" wheels and tires, cause i really can't afford 17" tires twice a year.

·
Registered
58 Posts
mazdaspeedwest said:
02 Jetta 1.8T 4cyl turbo FWD
164whp/178ftlbs 180hp at the fly)
GLX sport tuned suspension w/17" wheels/tires
Sport exhaust
ATX tiptronic
Hmm...isn't this engine the same as the Audi A4 1.8T FWD? If so, it should be legal in STS. David, am I correct on this? :)

·
Registered
132 Posts
yes, same engine, but maybe not the same specs.

Correct, David told me that it's legal in STS for one more year, but i'd rather run in a different class...just a change of pace ya know...i think it would do well in STX.

oh, i forgot to mention it also has traction control (dash button) and an electronic diff lock.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts