The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone

My name is Mo, and I'm new here. I am currently looking for a Lotus Elise, so i joined to learn as much as i can before i make the purchase. Some of the toys I currently own are a Laguna Seca Blue BMW M3, and a built Yamaha R6 that i use for track days. Glad to be here and looking forward to learning and contributing.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
5,176 Posts
Welcome aboard! The Elise is an amazing driving experience. I had my first ride and was absolutely consumed intil I got one for my own. Do not limit your search locally. I did at first and got a fantastic deal on an Elise with all the mods done already. Just be sure that any mods the car you look at were done professionally.

·
Closer than you think
2,222 Posts
Welcome.

+1 to national search and patience. You've taken the best first step by getting connected to the LT community. There's a lot of people here with incredible experience and expertise who can help Have fun.

Todd

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
ooo Laguna Seca Blue M3....I had a Steel Grey back when they came out. I miss the rasp. Welcome!

·
Premium Member
287 Posts
Welcome. Do alot of research so you know what you are looking at. The Elise is an amazing car and loads of fun to drive.

·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
Why don't you tell us how you plan to use your car; perhaps we can guide you to the best fit for your goals. If you are planning to track the car you can save money by purchasing a car with the right mods already done, as versus buying a bone-stock car and adding the upgrades later.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts