The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I'm Ray. I've got a 2005 Graphite Gray Elise.
. I haven't done much to her yet aside from a new stereo system, hopefully going to get a supercharger someday. I'm currently a high school senior which you might find pretty interesting, and I'll be attending UCF in the fall. This seems like a fantastic community and I'm excited to become a part of it.:)

·
Premium Member
4,101 Posts
Welcome to LT......

·
Registered
480 Posts
Welcome Ray, always nice to welcome another new Lotus owner, especially in Central Florida.

A good place to show it off and meet with other Lotus owners would be at the 30th annual Winter Park All British Car Show being held at Mead Gardens on Saturday April 5th. You can either come as a spectator or as an exhibitor. If the latter, let me know and I can send you the registration form.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Welcome Ray! My son will also be attending UCF this fall - we have been working on learning stick on the Elise at his high school drivers ed course hoping he can autocross with it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome Ray! My son will also be attending UCF this fall - we have been working on learning stick on the Elise at his high school drivers ed course hoping he can autocross with it.
Cool! I've been thinking about teaching my sister how to drive stick in my car but I'm unsure how safe that would be :)

·
Registered
4,166 Posts

·
Registered
2005 StormTi 200000+ miles
162 Posts
Welcome! I work at UCF and daily drive my Elise there. I'll be pumped & bummed out to see the parking lots filling up with other Loti.

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
Welcome,

I live in Orlando and drive an 07 Elise with a
Sector 111 Kanata 2 Supercharger. I highly
recommend that supercharger. Gives the
car instant throttle response and makes the
car very fast

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
super jealous as you have the euro y wheels I've been looking for.

damn they look good

·
Where's the onramp?
31 Posts
Congrats from the other side of FL

Congrats Ray, enjoy! I just got the same year & color car in Tampa, maybe we'll see each other at one of the Lotus group drives. Your wheels look a little different from mine, are they from another year?

·
Registered
988 Posts
Hey I'm the new owner of the SY up a few posts. I have to agree with Jim, the SC is so worth it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts