The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its been awhile since ive been on here, sold my 05 elise a year ago and have regretted it ever since. I have an opportunity to buy an 06 exige with 14000 miles on it for about 39,000 and was wondering if that seems like a good deal. Two owners, 1 accident reported (scratch in rear, no damage to clam). Overall the car looks to be in good shape. Maybe it was someones on here? Thanks for your help.

Vin # SCCPC11196HL81410

·
Registered
663 Posts
Hey Manna! Welcome!

That doesn't seem like a bad deal for that Exige, but I'm not sure how much the reported accident will affect the value... it doesn't sound bad, but if it was so insignificant, why was it even reported? Seems unlikely that a reported accident would not damage the clam... I currently have mine listed with a clean title and about 29k miles with an asking price of $40k... so it seems pretty in line with mine and others that I've seen listed recently.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Maybe the accident isn't that severe... what would REALLY be valuable is if you could manage to get your hands on pictures of the "accident" before it was fixed.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The accident happened 5 days after the car was purchased new, ill be picking it up on monday...cant wait. It'll be a fun ride back to NJ from Pittsburgh

Attachments

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Looks amazing. Of course loving the '06 look.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts