The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi to all of the Elise owners in Mich and Ontario.

How is the salt on the roads up there. I have to drive my Elise from Buffalo to Detroit for service on Monday the 7th.

Is there still salt on the roads up there?

Edit..now going Tuesday

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
30 Posts
NO problem--We have had alot of rain. Just watch out for the GIANT potholes.
If your are cutting through Canada--also watch out on I94 as it is in really rough shape.

Good Luck.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Lots of rain in Toronto, but that's nowhere near where you're going. My car comes out of storage in 2 days.................

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts
deja vu

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Already seen a 360 Spyder, 997 GT3 and new M3 in the last few days. Salt doesn't seem to be an issue (although unclear if it's lack of sense or lack of salt).

·
Registered
83 Posts
Why not do the service at Gentry Lane in Toronto? Helder is a good guy!
Just curious, but what does an oil change cost at Gentry Lane?

·
Premium Member
3,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Why not do the service at Gentry Lane in Toronto? Helder is a good guy!

I dont see enough of Tom and Eric Schick. I also like to see Charles, who I consider to be one of the best Lotus mechanics in the states.

I have no issues with the guys at Gentry, just that I like to do business with Tom and Eric. We took a few of the other LOONY cars up to Gentry.

I am also going to Auto Europe to look at a Europa for a friend of mine.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I dont see enough of Tom and Eric Schick. I also like to see Charles, who I consider to be one of the best Lotus mechanics in the states.

I have no issues with the guys at Gentry, just that I like to do business with Tom and Eric. We took a few of the other LOONY cars up to Gentry.

I am also going to Auto Europe to look at a Europa for a friend of mine.
The blue one? It is a wonderful car. Stop by the sales office too......there are some nice surprises there right now.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
I also like to see Charles, who I consider to be one of the best Lotus mechanics in the states.
I agree. Just don't him take your car on the track. He's not the greatest driver. -poke- Right, Rachel?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts