The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
shhhhhhhhhhh! He sold his car, if that's what it takes not to sell this site to someone who will wreck it, it's small price to pay.

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,687 Posts

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Missed that. That's too bad. But, all good things must end. Was just having this discussion with fellow board members, that this whole thing is like Camelot. A lot of comaraderie, friendships, relationships, parties, dinners, anticipation of the car coming, first mods. Then it reaches it's Zenith, people start getting bored, their new toy has become "woody" (from TOy Story). The dinners are less often, the drives are less often and less people, friendships, relationships fall out, people like me start posting on the board, etc. etc. The next thing you know there'll be restraining orders between the members.

I wish I had been here at the start, but I at least got to enjoy some of the highlights. Now, we can all squabble about mundane BS, like reposts, dinners, where LA begins and ends, etc. etc. etc.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
missed that too.

I wish Randy good health and success with Chase cam but I hate the ads, especially as they are completely irrelevant (just because it contins the word lotus does not mean it should be shown) and I don't like the way these things seem to go when 'corporate' takes over (I have a little experience here)

So, to quote a famous author, so long and thanks for all the fish.

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
Thanks for the thought, but hang in there please. And if you can't.. well there are more important things out there such as the one in your sig, MS. A cause near and dear to me since it took my dad.

·
Banned
1,012 Posts
I don't know you personally, but you seem like a decent guy. Hang in there dude!

Hell, if I was ever told I was going to die, I would buy me a Busa, and go as fast as I possibly good : ) yummmm what a way to go lol.

Best of luck!

(love the new setup by the way)

·
shay2nak
24,997 Posts
i don't see the usual advertisers...sector 111, bwr, tirerack, some dealers and shops, etc.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts