The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just moved to Boerne from Miami, FL and recently picked up a Saffron Yellow 2006 Lotus Elise with 2048 miles on it... Thing is practically show room. Maybe you guys know the previous owner. Anyway noticed there is a lot of activity out here. Hope to meet some of you at meets, rally and/or other events.

·
Registered
825 Posts
There are lots of good roads around Boerne and Medina. We have a driving club out of Austin called Hill Country Drives that a pulls in people from San Antonio - Hill COuntry Drives (Jasper mentioned it.) Go to Hill COuntry Drives for info.

For track days, I am a fan of www.thedriveresedge.net. You can also do the Apex driving academy and TWS Motorsports Club. And Harris Hill Road in San Marcos is greatf you want a country club track membership. So it is pretty easy to get all of the track time you can stand.

Welcome to Texas. Hope to meet you at one of the events.

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
...how long have you been in boerne?..i think i saw your car fueling at a new valero late one tuesday morning in mid june; i'd just bought my own elise about a week and a half earlier, but yours remains the only other that i've seen in the wild...

...where'd you live in puerto rico?..i spent the late seventies in ponce, myself, and loved every day there - it doesn't get nearly so hot in san antonio, though...

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
...how long have you been in boerne?..i think i saw your car fueling at a new valero late one tuesday morning in mid june; i'd just bought my own elise about a week and a half earlier, but yours remains the only other that i've seen in the wild...

...where'd you live in puerto rico?..i spent the late seventies in ponce, myself, and loved every day there - it doesn't get nearly so hot in san antonio, though...
Been in Boerne since late January. Probably was me, I got it June 17th and if it was the Valero on 46 by Herff Ranch it probably was me. I seem to have a couple stalkers, I've been followed home a couple of times, once by someone driving a scion who drove around once or twice... Really weird, I didn't think i would get THAT much attention and it's one thing I have to keep in mind. I can't drive like a jerk because people will know it's the dude in that yellow car. lol

I spent my summers in the northern part of Puerto Rico; Mostly Hatillo, Camuy, Arecibo. I too really liked it out there.

·
Registered
35 Posts
that's a cool ride you have, where do you cruise? I've been looking for a few Lotus's here in SA to cruise with, not sure if there are any Esprit's in town, do you know of any?

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
that's a cool ride you have, where do you cruise? I've been looking for a few Lotus's here in SA to cruise with, not sure if there are any Esprit's in town, do you know of any?
Thanks, been just going down random back roads sporadically. I plan on joining one of those hill country drive events as there seems to be a decent number of people. If you check out their photo gallery they have at least 1 Espirit in there. I haven't seen any Espirits out in these parts, used to see them all the time in Miami but that's practically a world away. lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts