The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm putting together a track day on May 8th at HHR. It was originally for Evo's only but altain was right (I know it pains me to say it) and the time has come for me to open it to anyone that wants to come :)

We'll have the track all afternoon. If we get 15 drivers it's $150 each, 20 drivers lowers the cost to $115 each.

There will be instruction available. One of them will be LT's own Chili Red who's been a great help is setting this up and accepting my offer to instruct us :)

If you want to hang out with us over the weekend we'll be doing a Hill Country cruise on Saturday with a BBQ at a Rally shop in Austin on Saturday and then caravaning back to DFW on Sunday.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
where do you sign up? if it comes down to $115 i'm definitely in.
Email me... goofygrin -at- gmail.com. I can't guarantee the $115, and taking $150 ($155 if paypaled) now and will refund the difference between what the cost is and that.

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
I'm putting together a track day on May 8th at HHR. It was originally for Evo's only but altain was right (I know it pains me to say it) and the time has come for me to open it to anyone that wants to come :)

We'll have the track all afternoon. If we get 15 drivers it's $150 each, 20 drivers lowers the cost to $115 each.

There will be instruction available. One of them will be LT's own Chili Red who's been a great help is setting this up and accepting my offer to instruct us :)

If you want to hang out with us over the weekend we'll be doing a Hill Country cruise on Saturday with a BBQ at a Rally shop in Austin on Saturday and then caravaning back to DFW on Sunday.
Bummer it's the 8th. Can't do a weekday. I'd go otherwise. Be sure to get some pics.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We've got just a couple spots left if anyone is still on the fence!

And if you're seasoned at HHR and have instruction experience, I've got spots for a couple instructors if you wanted to join the fun!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts