The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I've been viewing this space for a long time and finally decided to join up.

I didn't join up sooner because I didn't (and still don't) have a Lotus. My current ride is the 02 E46 M3, and an 01 Subaru 2.5 RS. I've been trying, albeit not very hard, to offload the M3 and get into the Exige but so far, no bites yet.

Anyway, I am hoping to be a lot more active real soon.

Nice to meet you all.

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Offroading the M3?:eek: Is that a good idea?:huh:

In any case, hope you get your dream car soon. Remember, life is short. I waited for my "dream car" until i reached senior citizen age. I hope your dream gets there before that!

Good luck Torv!

--Hal

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the welcome guys.

I've driven my friend's Elise before, but was afraid to push it being my friend's car and all. The Exige has a better look appeal to me and my friend is raving about it. That being said, I really should give it a go before I put it down on the list of my dream cars. :)

SKYVUE: I'll take your advice to heart. I feel like the older I get the less chance I will have of getting a fast car. As for the M3, it might be more practical (I don't get to say this much about the M3) than Lotus cars, but I figure that the Exige will be a weekend only car and in no way I am driving it to work.

There's a bit more I need to study regarding Lotus in terms of market, pricing, maintenance, etc, but as I mentioned before I'm hoping to be real active real soon.

Thanks again!!

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,687 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts