The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lurked on this board for a little while and finally decided to bite the bullet. Spoke with Lotus of Princeton (SASC) and getting on the list on Monday, which should put me in the mid 90s. They estimate it will be about a year to a year and several months which isn't too bad.

Anyway, figured I'd introduce myself and pull up a chair for the long wait.

PS: Any Audiworld relics here?

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Hi and I assure you that you won't be dissapointed by the Elise,when you finally get it. I am also an Audi relic. I have a 2002 Audi S4(daily driver) and 2005 Elise(which I've had for one week today). I have always enjoyed my S4, but since having the Elise the S4 seems more like a limo than a driving machine. :shrug:

·
Registered
7,430 Posts
Hey Backgroundnoise,

Welcome!

I have my deposit at princeton (1st customer car) and actually will be taking delivery this week of my Lazer Blue Touring Pack car (My car was delayed because of color). I may even see you there on Monday. They are just waiting for some paperwork to show up so they can finish things with my finance company. Feel free to join us at our gathering this October in Ct.

click here for more info:

http://www.elisetalk.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5137

Hope to hear/ meet you soon.

Robert

·
Registered
7,430 Posts
BTW.........
1987 Audi 5000 Avant
1990 Audi 200
Looking for a A6 4.2 (maybe 2001-2002) as a winter car to share duties with my elise.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the warm welcome! And wallabyguy hopefully I will be able to come out to the get together.
Anyway, good luck with the first delievery from Princeton. Lazer Blue is an amazing color, I trust you'll take a fair number of pictures for the board. :D

·
Registered
238 Posts
They told you 1 year and your number 90? They must be getting a nice allocation! Anyway glad your on board....and I'm sure you won't be sorry...I work in Princeton...I'm opening up a Wholefoods next week so hopefully I'll see you around! Good luck!

·
Registered
156 Posts
BackgroundNoise said:
Lurked on this board for a little while and finally decided to bite the bullet. Spoke with Lotus of Princeton (SASC) and getting on the list on Monday, which should put me in the mid 90s. They estimate it will be about a year to a year and several months which isn't too bad.

Anyway, figured I'd introduce myself and pull up a chair for the long wait.

PS: Any Audiworld relics here?
Audiw0rld? Never heard of it. Hehe.

Congrats on the deposit. Did you check around with the other dealers in the area? There is a huge variation in the # of allotted cars.

You might check out Palm Beach Motor Cars. There seems to have a healthy allotment and their waiting list didn't seem that long last time I checked.

http://www.palmbeachmotorcars.com/

561-659-6206
Ask for Ryan Moore.

They have been amazing to me.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: Re: Hi and just about to put down a deposit at Princeton

Andreas said:
It's a small online forum, they use some crazy old software and I think the server is powered by a gerbil named nyet.

Glad to see there are several of us here, you, Rockcenter and me at the minimum.

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Welcome. I'm on my 5th Audi but haven't gotten into audiworld much. The day I got my Elise, my ALMS TT went up for sale. That says it all.

·
Registered
543 Posts
backgroundnoise,
good place to get a car, real nice people and very knowledgable! ours will be SB, to arrive 1st qtr. if you don't know the color you want, ask them to let you know when the colors you think you may like arrive (for other customers)!
good luck,
t. a.

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
Re: Re: Hi and just about to put down a deposit at Princeton

Andreas said:

Tsk, tsk ;)
I still wander over to AWOT occasionally, I remember it when it was Jett's A4 page.

Welcome to the board.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Good for it>>>

you will love the drive...took mine up towards the Shenandoah mountains on Sunday...early morning and cool/crisp air...twisties etc and LOVED every minute :D And I am an AudiWorld semi ex (post on the TT forum as MichaelTT)...semi ex sense I am spending more time over here for some odd reason;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts