The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi my name is chris. i have been looking into the exige s for a while now and am starting to think about purchasing one. i havent been able to actually sit in one yet though and was wondering if there is enough room for a 6'4" person to fit comfortably??? any help would be great. i think my best bet will be to go with a used '07 exige s and look into some tuning down the road. from the little bit of looking around i'm sure i will find anything i need on this sight.

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
welcome :wave:

yes, you will fit in an elise/exige

read the UBERPOST thread, that will help you out A LOT.

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
There are quite a few taller people driving these. I believe you could get different seats, or seat rails, that sit lower.

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
:wave: hi chris, welcome
search is your best friend as i'm sure a bazillion others will tell you.

but to make it easy on you, i'm 6'4, shortish legs though, and i fit in the elise fine. fwiw i actually have more room than in a cayman/boxster. everyone's different so try one, but i can't see it being an issue. getting in and out can be entertaining specially for those watching and especially in an exige or elise with the roof on. but it's a small price to pay for the enjoyment it gives. sector 111 do have a kit to lower the drivers seat (i haven't got it) and remember remove the sunvisor;)

·
Not the admin anymore
11,953 Posts
:wave: Welcome!!

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Hello and welcome. Regarding fitting comfortably it depends on your build. Keep in mind that there are some good posts on this thread about adding padding to the seat. When in this car and you are thinking about comfort, you need to think beyond leg and head room. The seats and driving position in this car are radically different than a Lexus. Some love it, some hate it, and some don't think much about it because they are having so much fun driving.

·
shay2nak
25,128 Posts
LBC111 is like 6'10" and has no problems. LOL

Nah, he's 6'4-6'6.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts