The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there, I am new here and its taken me 10 mints to figure out how to post new thread:confused:. I am just not good with computers!!!!:huh:...Now that i have figured out i just wanted to say hi and ask for you guys expertise on what Lotus you guys think would be best for me. I am a student and still sort of dreaming for one but once i get a full-time job i will be getting a decent car. As a student my current car is fine to take me from A to B (Matiz)...i know..i know its not great but i am only a student..:shrug:...so what you guys think what would be the best lotus for me..I love the elice but what model there are somanny i cant even remember the names...i dont like massive engines and do like bit of comfort but obviously cant expect to much comfort from elice...so not too mad on petrol and bit of luxury (aircon and stuff) will be ok for me.....and i will be the only one to drive so passangers is not an issue..so what you think...do express your view..thanks

MK :)

·
Registered
170 Posts
Whats an elice? I've never heard of this...

I suggest you do more reading, you can't even spell elise correctly. It sounds like you don't have a clue of what your getting into. There are some thread reviews on people's first hand experiance with test drives, and i would read the daily driver threads too. Theres many pros and cons, you'll have to decide what out weighs what.

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts
:huh:

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
Try a Civic.

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
I think you will really enjoy the elice... it's half bug, half extacy.

Are you by any chance related to ******#1? If not, have you driven in high winds lately?

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Hi there, I am new here and its taken me 10 mints to figure out how to post new thread.
Mints is a less common unit of time that is defined as the average time it takes a person to consume one mint. It varies from decade to decade and favors no particular brand, but currently it is defined by IEEE and ASME as 6.52 minutes, due to be updated in 2010. It is more useful than the traditional method of time measurement because it gives a sense of the impatience, boredom, occasional bites of flavor, and moroseness that comes from one who commonly eats mints repeatedly and obsessively.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Elice is a comune and town in the Province of Pescara in the Abruzzo region of Italy

The territory, thanks to the fertility of the land, was inhabited already in Paleolithic times. The name of the village derives from holm-oaks, which once covered the area. During the 15th century it belonged to the town of Penne and for a long time to the Castiglione family. It was famous in the late XIX century for its ceramic workshops.

Country Italy
Region Abruzzo
Province Pescara (PE)
Elevation 259 m (850 ft)
Area 14 km² (5.4 sq mi)
Population (as of 2007)
- Total 1,748
- Density 125/km² (324/sq mi)
Time zone CET, UTC+1
Coordinates 42°31′00″N 13°58′00″E / 42.516667°N 13.966667°E / 42.516667; 13.966667
Gentilic
Dialing code 085
Postal code 65010
Frazioni Castellano, Colle d'Odio, Collina, Madonna degli Angeli, Quattro Strade, Sant'Agnello

I got this from Wiki... it could be true!

·
Not the admin anymore
11,953 Posts
Hi Muki...and welcome to our crazy forum. I see you have already been welcomed by some of our comedians. If you have made up your mind to buy an Elise , I would suggest you buy a used 2005 one. The price will be right and it will be a good car for you to learn all about. Later, if you decide that a Lotus is really the right car for you, you could move on to another or newer model.

I'm guessing English is not your first language...if not, you're doing fine.

:wave:

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Awesome. My vote for best first post. Asked all the wrong questions, broken English, poor text formatting regardless of spoken language, got the name of the car wrong. Fantastic.

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
you guys are too funny!!!:clap: keep it up.

OP, welcome :wave: My advice for you would be to read all the stickys in every section.

·
Premium Member
320 Posts
Hi Muki...and welcome to our crazy forum. I see you have already been welcomed by some of our comedians. If you have made up your mind to buy an Elise , I would suggest you buy a used 2005 one. The price will be right and it will be a good car for you to learn all about. Later, if you decide that a Lotus is really the right car for you, you could move on to another or newer model.

I'm guessing English is not your first language...if not, you're doing fine.

:wave:
Hi Muki - Welcome to the forum. I agree with Tracy on the car. Only other advice is to use a spell-checker before posting to avoid crucifixion.

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
English is a third language for me, so unless he just picked up a dictionary and translated directly from it, I'd say he has no excuse.

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Awesome. My vote for best first post. Asked all the wrong questions, broken English, poor text formatting regardless of spoken language, got the name of the car wrong. Fantastic.
:huh:

+1,000,000,000

rotfl

1 - 20 of 35 Posts