The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
been checking out this forum for awhile now-really like the elise and exiges-I have been building and driving Shelby cobra replicas since 1996-they are brutal in your face fun cars - would love to check out a lotus and get some input about the driving thrill of them - it has to be a totally different experience-just not sure if I would be happy in the long run.

thanks for your time

LUNG

·
Premium Member
5,633 Posts
:wave: welcome, I built a Cobra many years ago and would like to build another one when I retire, I hope I still have the Lungs :D the Elise is as much fun without the raw power. How do you feel about the Factory 5 kits?

·
Registered
571 Posts
Welcome!

I had to look up where Atglen, PA was...never heard of it. You are not far from West Chester Cars & Coffee on Rt 202 and Dilworthtown Rd at the Starbucks...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have built 5 ffr kits and one shell valley kit-Ive own two ffrs since 96-the one I have now has the mustang mach 1 motor in it-it is a screamer-let me know if you need any info on them-just dropped a ffr off at the paint shop two weeks ago-bang for the buck you cant beat the ffr if you are willing to build it yourself-takes me four months to get one ready for paint and that is just working on them on the weekends.

Todd

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts