The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, - new member here looking to make his first foray into Lotus. It's been a dream to own an Evora for approaching two years now, but personal circumstances have kept me from pulling the trigger all this time. I'm finally at a place where I can commit to buying (only bright side of this pandemic) so I'm on the hunt for an IPS, later MY Evora S or higher mile 400 that will bring me plenty of open-road fun but also not kill me in LA traffic when things finally get back to normal. Hoping to become a more permanent part of this community soon!

·
Maniacal Motorist
86 Posts
Welcome! The Evora is a great machine. My ride is a 2011 Evora S MT with the BOE Chargecooler setup. Most of the earlier model year Evoras around have had the well-documented problems sorted, so don't necessarily disregard those.

Definitely get in touch with the Lotus Club of Southern California. Great group of folks that meet regularly and have fun up in L.A.

A few of us floating around the OC area too.

Good luck with the search, and have fun out there!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Most of the earlier model year Evoras around have had the well-documented problems sorted, so don't necessarily disregard those.
Thank you! And good point, the later MY requirement is definitely a preference, not a requirement. I'd probably consider any car with documented fixes for those common problems, really - late MY cars are just a lazy workaround :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts