The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!!! I got my first lotus (2007 Elise) a very weeks ago. Drove it from Philly back to Columbus and it was the best 8 hour drive ever. Excited to be a more active member instead of a creeper and i hope to get to some meetups soon.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm new too but welcome from Cincinnati anyway. Nice car. I always liked a Lotus in yellow

·
Banned
147 Posts
I don't normally care for yellow, but that car looks awesome. That is a nice color. :coolnana:

·
Premium Member
5,194 Posts
Congradulations and welcome! Nice car! Group drives can be a lot of fun and you get to see other peoples ideas for your own future mods.

·
Gamera The Atomic Turtle
3,349 Posts
KG for sure - welcome.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'm also in Columbus, Ohio and just drove my "new" Exige back from Long Island NY on Saturday! I'm up for a meetup sometime. Maybe I'll see you on the streets sometime!

·
Premium Member
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm also in Columbus, Ohio and just drove my "new" Exige back from Long Island NY on Saturday! I'm up for a meetup sometime. Maybe I'll see you on the streets sometime!
Awesome congrats man!!! I plan on doing some car shows in September (CVG and Import Faceoff) if you want to come out but I drive it every nice day there is so maybe I will see you around.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Awesome congrats man!!! I plan on doing some car shows in September (CVG and Import Faceoff) if you want to come out but I drive it every nice day there is so maybe I will see you around.

More like woman, but yeah. :cool: Lol.

·
Premium Member
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sure will. I saw in your other post that you are going to hocking this weekend. Not sure if it was an invite or not but not sure if I could make it anyways. Maybe I will see you at the cars and coffee drive.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Grettings as well from a fellow Exige owner from Frankfort KY. Close enough for a meet up if you all ever make one. :D

·
Registered
978 Posts
I must say I'm very disappointed you didn't stop and say hi when driving through Washington PA. -poke-

And welcome to the krypton green brigade!

·
Premium Member
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I must say I'm very disappointed you didn't stop and say hi when driving through Washington PA. -poke-

And welcome to the krypton green brigade!
Sorry :) I was having entirely too much fun driving it to stop. Maybe I'll see you around ....... Washington pa isn't too far away.

·
Registered
978 Posts
Sorry :) I was having entirely too much fun driving it to stop. Maybe I'll see you around ....... Washington pa isn't too far away.

No, it's not. I've had mine out to Columbus before. Pittsburgh cars and coffee does some events with the Columbus cars and coffee. Maybe I'll see you out there.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Sure will. I saw in your other post that you are going to hocking this weekend. Not sure if it was an invite or not but not sure if I could make it anyways. Maybe I will see you at the cars and coffee drive.

We could do a strictly Lotus meet up in Hocking late summer/early fall!

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
If your free this weekend drive up to mid ohio, a few of us loti will be racing with nasa.
It will be crowded as nationals are the following month at mid ohio so people are coming from all over the US for practice.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts