The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I'm new to this Forum but not new the Lotus cars. I have competed in time trials (time attack) with the COM Sports car Club for many years. For the last 4 years I have used a 2006 Elise NA. I have won several class championships with the Elise. I also have a 2005 Elise, a 2005 Elise for parts and an Exige Cup Car. I look forward to using the forum.
Dan D'Arcy
Belchertown, Ma

·
Registered
1,710 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,061 Posts

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Welcome and how nice to have someone close with a parts car :) Im located near hartford, Ill be supercharging my car this winter if your interested in working on a lotus nearby!
If this is regards to me no problem. I have an insane lotus 211 I am building now for someone. Let me know :)

Www.onetonracing.com

Pics of the 211 in process :)

Auto part Engine Firearm Metal

Vehicle Engine Auto part Car Automotive engine part

Vehicle Engine Auto part Car Automotive design

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks for the welcome. I don't have many pictures but here is one of the 2006 Elise at NHMS

And here is a picture of the Exige I recently bought and am building a new motor for.

Dan D'Arcy

·
Registered
443 Posts
Welcome. Come on down to Lime Rock. With over 15k miles on track, I'll share my secrets.
PS. I raced my Formula Vee at Thompson in the 70's. Glad to see it reopen.

Jim.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hi Jim thanks for the invite to Lime Rock, who do you drive with there ? I went there about 4 days last year, 2 with the NEQ Club and a couple of open test and tune days but I would like to go more often.

Dan D'Arcy:)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.