The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I've joined up because I've just started working for a Lotus dealer here and wanted to learn more about Lotus cars in regards to unique selling points and customer experience.

Thanks
Phillip

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Hi Phillip, please ask questions, but first read the Uberpost!

It is sort of the must first read.

UBERPOST

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Welcome, lots of great info here.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hi Phillip,

Welcome to the forum! Are you working at Gama Lotus? I spent a couple weeks in Taiwan this past summer and we stayed right down the street from there when we were in Taipei. I walked in one night to check out the beautiful inventory. The salesperson didn't speak English and I don't speak Mandarin or Taiwanese so it was a brief visit.

-Tom-

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone, I'm excited that I got the job since I like all sorts of cars and be able to work at a place where I can make a living by talking about cars and meet people who enjoy driving and looking for a driver's car and involved into some motorsports using Lotus cars.

Tom, you probably saw my manager, since he's the only one who couldn't speak English while me and another coworker can speak fluent English. We probably went out sales training or helping out our other brand (Lamborghini) since our company are the authorized dealers for Lotus and Lamborghini in Taiwan.

·
Premium Member
484 Posts
I am curious on what the retail price for a Lotus is in Taiwan in NTD. Pick a model and just throw a number that you would quote a walk-in customer.

When I visit Taiwan, I'll be sure to drop by your dealership. Do I have to make an appointment? It won't be until later this year.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am curious on what the retail price for a Lotus is in Taiwan in NTD. Pick a model and just throw a number that you would quote a walk-in customer.

When I visit Taiwan, I'll be sure to drop by your dealership. Do I have to make an appointment? It won't be until later this year.
Our current popular model is the Exige S which retails from 4.38 million NTD, plus any additional options.

Please do make an appointment since I could be out and about with our other branches...

Hope to meet you later this year. :up:

·
Stealthy Blackmobile
366 Posts
Our current popular model is the Exige S which retails from 4.38 million NTD, plus any additional options.

Please do make an appointment since I could be out and about with our other branches...

Hope to meet you later this year. :up:
U wanna leave me your number?? Might want to order parts from u!

·
Registered
231 Posts
Welcome!!!! I just got back from Taiwan last week and I saw a matte black exige on the street in Taipei. I have no idea how people drive lotus in Taipei city, there are so many scooters around you, parking spaces are tiny and speeding camera everywhere.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Click on my signature link, let me know if you see my car there in Taiwan.
Nice ride you got there... pity you're selling it... we have a few 2009 Elise's but probably not the Purist Edition Monaco version...:clap:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Welcome!!!! I just got back from Taiwan last week and I saw a matte black exige on the street in Taipei. I have no idea how people drive lotus in Taipei city, there are so many scooters around you, parking spaces are tiny and speeding camera everywhere.
The one you probably saw was the Exige Scura, which we have 2 in Taiwan...

Still a few crazy customers who do drive them on the roads as a daily driver... probably need to dodge the scooters around as Lotus's are more nippy around busy streets...

Most customers use them as track day cars or weekend drive cars.... so more like a big boys toys... so speed tickets aren't an issue in Taiwan...rotfl

·
likes to drive fast
1,128 Posts
Is Dirac still there? Visited Gama a year ago or so. I posted pictures of the Evora GTN here somewhere. :clap:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts