The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
The Blue Meanie - 2006 Polar Blue Elise & Bernice - 2010 Chilli Red Mini Cooper S
608 Posts
Wow! Got any more pics, my son?

And welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
The Blue Meanie - 2006 Polar Blue Elise & Bernice - 2010 Chilli Red Mini Cooper S
608 Posts
That thing is sick! Sick, sick, sick!!!! Love it! Almost ended up with a chrome orange elise...2x! First got sold out from under me after working with the owner for two weeks. Second turned out to be a rebuilt, and my wife was having no part of that. Ended up with a Polar Blue, which I absolutely adore. But man, your Orange is awesome! If I cross the pond, can I drive it? LOL! ABSOLUTELY KIDDING! It'd be like asking to sleep with your wife. But that is one sweet ride, dude.

P.S. Love the drivers side seat cover! LOL!

Reactions: E1EXG

·
Administrator
4,450 Posts
Welcome to LT!

Reactions: E1EXG

·
Registered
2005 Elise, Racing Green metallic – ‘Lily’
410 Posts
Stunningly gorgeous. Always a mixture of emotions seeing the Exige V6.. part admiration of just how amazing these are, and part anger at our legislation for not allowing them here.

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
WOW! Welcome to LT.

·
Registered
2005 ForcedFed Lotus Elise
104 Posts
What perplexes me most about the Elige is how different all of our cars "can" be. In this case, a newer model with the supercharged V6, different exterior. I'd love to compare vs the earlier Toyota 4 bangers.

Either way. BEAUTIFUL car. Wish I could own mine and yours!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts